Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Meteor Shower Kid Shorts


Meteor Shower Kid Shorts by Cicely Ingleside

I have been sewing lately, but I have fallen behind on posting things, so I will try and catch up! Here's a quick post to show off some shorts I made for my son.

Summer has finally arrived here in Newfoundland, and I was searching for a basic shorts pattern, not having the desire to fiddle around and adapt a pants pattern. So, blogger Dana at Made just released her Kid Shorts pattern, with perfect timing for me. Yay!

Here's a version I made for N with some cool fabric - Tula Pink's Meteor Shower - from Fabrications. Did some blue top-stitching on the front pockets to add a bit of detail.

Meteor Shower Kid Shorts by Cicely Ingleside

Meteor Shower Kid Shorts by Cicely Ingleside

That's a record - my shortest post yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover