Monday, 17 February 2014

Thank you to my Secret Valentine!



Made by Amy
A pouch sewed for me by Amy!

I love getting mail!  So I was very thrilled when I opened my mailbox today and found a package addressed to me. It was my present in the Secret Valentine Exchange

The lovely Amy from California sent me this very pretty handmade pouch. It is so cute! Things this shape are so hard to make - there are corners, and whenever I try it, I always put the zipper on really wrong. But this pouch is beautifully sewed.  And look at the cool lining inside:


Made by Amy

Very funky! 
This will be perfect for taking needles and thread around the house with me.

Amy, thank you so much for making me something so cute and thoughtful. 

For more of the gifts swapped in the Secret Valentine Exchange, check out the Flickr pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover